Senior Product Designer
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Feed is a groundbreaking network bringing you closer to your friends & neighbors through shared, exclusive access to the freshest seasonal produce and finest artisanal food & drinks the Bay Area has to offer!
Our dynamic, community-driven shopping structure brings customers closer to their friends, neighbors & food producers through shared, super convenient delivery directly to their doorsteps!
About the opportunity
We are currently looking for a Product Designer to join our team. This role will be based in Istanbul.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a team of extraordinary designers, product managers, and developers.
As one of the early members of Pop Together, you will have a significant role in shaping the direction of our business. This department can be very fast-paced and requires candidates who are self-motivated.
In this role you will;
- Work with leadership to create a vision and strategy for our growing product
- Define vision and design principles for your product area.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create, improve and execute all interface design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Promote a user-centric culture company-wide.
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer
- Work across the entire end-to-end design process, from very early-stage research and ideation to iteration and implementation
- A passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- Deep curiosity in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, UX design, UI design, branding, and usability testing
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design principles, traditional design principles, and understanding of visual and interactive design trends
- Skilled in interface design, branding and identity strategy, illustration,
- Comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback
- Competence in design and prototyping tools such as Figma or Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong collaboration and self-management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal.
- Experience working in highly collaborative multi-disciplinary teams across time zones
- Must have a strong portfolio to demonstrate excellent visual design and user experience skills - can be both professional and personal projects. (Dribbble, Behance, Medium...etc.)
- Strong mobile app design experience
Feed is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.