Director of Growth Marketing
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a Series-C technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. Fueled by investments of $83M from Bessemer Ventures, Voyager Capital and social change organization Emerson Collective, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
This is a critical moment when organizations are looking for ways to take tangible action to fight gender and racial bias, and we believe creating diverse and inclusive workplaces for all starts with workplace equity
- In partnership with Marketing leadership, develop the integrated marketing strategy, aligning it with overall company goals and objectives. Identify customer segments or verticals to optimize lead-generation efforts for new business
- Design and implement scalable demand generation programs, processes, and campaigns that can support the growth of the company. Collaborate with field marketing and sales to ensure successful execution and alignment with sales objectives
- Oversee the creation and management of high-impact lead-generation campaigns across various digital channels, including email marketing, content marketing, webinars, paid advertising, and SEO/SEM strategy
- Oversee and guide ABM strategies that increase engagement and pipeline of our target enterprise accounts, including developing KPI and channel strategies that create conversion-ready accounts
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop compelling, targeted content for different stages of the buyer's journey
- Partner with Marketing Ops to analyze campaign, channel, and conversion rate performance data regularly to measure the effectiveness of demand generation initiatives. Establish testing frameworks to scale new channels.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing growth marketing team, providing guidance, and feedback, and create a supportive environment to foster professional growth and excellence
- Extensive and progressive experience in growth marketing and/or demand generation for high-growth B2B companies
- Demonstrated success in scaling and growing demand generation programs that have resulted in significant business revenue growth
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and an understanding of when to leverage them
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making capabilities, including attribution modeling and performance tracking across channels, campaigns, and overall demand generation
- Experience in HR technology is a plus
- Check out our Employee Experience page for more information on our Mission & Values, Work-Life Balance, Pay Transparency, Diversity, Culture, and Benefits.
- 💰 Competitive Compensation. For this role our salary is targeted at $166,000 -$195,000 per year. Final offer amounts are determined by factors such as experience and expertise. We take a geo neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
- 🏆 Syndio Equity. So you can share in Syndio’s success.
- 🏝 Flexible Vacation Policy. We encourage our team to recharge when they need to, plus paid sick & safe time, compassion leave, and voting leave.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- 🩺 Medical, Dental, Vision. Syndio pays 90% of employee premiums, and 50% for dependents.
- 🏥 Life Insurance & Disability. Syndio covers the full premium.
- 🏦 401(k). To help you save for your future.
- Fully remote model - #LI-Remote
The interview overview
Below you'll find an outline of the interview plan for our Director of Growth Marketing position. Please note that this is what we expect the process to look like; we may ask you for supplemental information or require an additional step before making a final decision.
- 30 min interview with a member of our Talent Team
- 30 minute zoom interview with the Hiring Manager
- Three video interviews with several team members (Marketing, Product, Sales) - 2.5 hours
- Final interview with CMO - 1 hour
At Syndio, we're building a diverse team that values candor, curiosity, and community. If you share these values and are interested in joining us, we'd love to talk with you even if you don't 100% meet the "about you" listed here. We don't expect anyone to have all the answers, as long as you're willing to learn and grow with us.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, General Mills, Match Group, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.