Implementation Manager (East Coast)
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a Series-C technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. Fueled by investments of $83M from Bessemer Ventures, Voyager Capital and social change organization Emerson Collective, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
This is a critical moment when organizations are looking for ways to take tangible action to fight gender and racial bias, and we believe creating diverse and inclusive workplaces for all starts with workplace equity.
As Syndio expands from a point-solution focused on pay equity, to a workplace equity platform that supports the needs of leading enterprise organizations, we are excited to add a Senior Implementation Manager (East Coast) to our quickly growing Customer Success organization.
About the role:
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for guiding and supporting Syndio’s customers through their initial, and in some cases subsequent, product implementations. As Syndio has expanded from a single-point solution, to a suite of workplace equity offerings, the Implementation Manager plays a critical role in driving adoption and value for Syndio’s customers. As Syndio continues to grow, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to building a best-in-class customer implementation and onboarding program.
As a member of the implementation team, the Implementation Manager will possess strong communication skills, be passionate about product adoption, manage multiple workflows, be committed to delivering customer value, and work well cross-functionally. In order to deliver the highest quality of work, cross-functional collaboration will be essential. In this role, the Implementation Manager will work closely with other team members with varying areas of domain expertise, product knowledge and strategy support.
You’ll have one goal in mind: delight and grow the customer and help them expedite time to value by delivering solutions that build more equitable workplaces.
Why this job is exciting:
- Facilitate and lead the implementation of Syndio’s software to ensure it is a perfect fit for each customer-facing team and the customer.
- Lead efficient and effective product training tailored to each customer to maximize each team's success with Syndio’s software.
- Identify and triage key project/implementation risks and work with internal teams to mitigate and resolve them.
- Influence and create the playbooks for systems and processes to scale future team members and customers; assist in the management of systems and processes.
- Understand the customer’s org structure and the appropriate stakeholders that are critical to the onboarding, and make sure their unique needs are always being met.
- Define metrics and KPIs that showcase onboarding and adoption success.
- Ensure our users and customers are successful within their first 45, 90, 120 days of Syndio including responsibility for adoption and satisfaction metrics.
- The IM will be passionate about Syndio’s technology solutions with a focus on technical proficiency related to product functionality and implementation.
- Build cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Product, and Engineering to create a unified customer experience and represent the customers’ voice and insights.
- You are passionate about our mission to close pay and opportunity gaps and create fairness in the workplace
- You are a self-starter who thrives working independently, with minimal supervision, in a collaborative, kind, and supportive environment
- You have demonstrated success collaborating, communicating and working cross functionally
- You have experience working with and onboarding and implementing Enterprise customers on a SaaS product
- You are comfortable managing expectations and navigating ambiguous topics/areas to solve challenges
- You are deeply curious and willing to explore all aspects of the product to understand and identify new opportunities to meet customer needs
- You are willing to ask questions and turn to others for support and expertise.
- You bring empathy, calm, and confidence to help customers overcome challenges
- You’re proactive, always two steps ahead to deliver what customers need next
- You have excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- You’re able to own and drive initiatives within Syndio that leverage and build your skills and interests
Why you'll love it here:
- 👥 Check out our Employee Experience page for more information on our Mission & Values, Work-Life Balance, Pay Transparency, Diversity, Culture, and Benefits.
- 💰 Competitive Compensation. For this role our base salary is targeted at $99,000-$116,000 per year. Final offer amounts are determined by factors such as experience and expertise. We take a geo neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
- 🏆 Syndio Equity. So you can share in Syndio’s success.
- 🏝 20 days annually. We encourage our team to recharge when they need to, plus paid sick & safe time, compassion leave, and voting leave.
- 🏦 Pension Contribution
- 📍 Fully remote model #LI-Remote
- Within 1 month, you’ll have completed a comprehensive and supportive onboarding process to help you understand the product you will be responsible for, the business, and the customer journey. You’ll have identified opportunities and areas for improvement related to product onboarding and customer implementation. You’ll be ready to be an advocate for workplace equity and drive customers to value
- Within 3 months, you’ll be proficient in the product implementations of a single Syndio product and eager to lead customer calls
- Within 6 months, you’ll have a few customer implementations under your belt and supporting multiple CSM’s, while playing an important role in contributing to the future of Syndio’s customer implementation experience
- Chat with a member of our Talent Team: 30 min phone call
- Meet the Hiring Manager: 30 min zoom interview
- Meet the Team: 3-4 video interviews with departmental and cross-functional team members
At Syndio, we're building a diverse team that values candor, curiosity, and community. If you share these values and are interested in joining us, we'd love to talk with you even if you don't 100% meet the "about you" listed here. We don't expect anyone to have all the answers, as long as you're willing to learn and grow with us.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, General Mills, Match Group, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.